Join us in the Learning Hive

Boxing-150×150

Thursday 11th October | 10 comments
2

10 responses to “Boxing-150×150”

1. Max says:

In this picture it looks like they are boxing. Also it looks a bit like what we do now and they are both naked because they are doing sport. Also it tells me that some people are fierce.

2. Yaqoob says:

The two men in the middle of the ring are boxing and the other 2 men on the side might be spectators , referees , fans or coaches.

3. Saad says:

In this picture it shows me that men with gloves are fighting and the men on the sides are coaching or refferees.

4. Saad says:

In this picture it shows me that the men with gloves are boxing and the men on the sides are coaches or referees.

5. George says:

This is boxing because it looks like their fists are going towards each other.

6. Darcie says:

These men are doing boxing in the Olympics. Women were not allowed to compete in the Olympics.

7. Lauren says:

In this picture, there are two men boxing or fighting. There are 2 more men at the side of the ring, 1 of the men are wearing white and black with a big stick and the stick has a feather on it so it might be the person who gives the medal. The other 3 are naked because they are athletes.

8. Sahil says:

In this picture the two men are boxing and the other two men are referring or spectating.

9. Wyatt says:

I think these people are boxing and the man on the left is their coach.

10. Daisy says:

In this image I can see two men boxing with two coaches at the side .