Join us in the Learning Hive

blog pic

Thursday 11th October | 11 comments
2

11 responses to “blog pic”

1. Laura says:

This man is receiving a medal from a man in a robe. I think that the man that is receiving the medal has just competed.

2. kaydi says:

This man is receiving a medal for doing a sport.

3. Sahil says:

The man with clothes is more wealthy than the man on the right.The man on the right is naked because in ancient Greece men thought that sweat will get there clothes dirty so they didn’t where t-shirts or trousers when doing sports.

4. Svana says:

I think this picture is showing that someone is getting a medal. I think it is for the Olympics.

5. Gita says:

This man is receiving a medal for doing some kind of sport. Also the man who is getting rewarded, is naked because Greeks had to run naked. This is because they didn’t want to get their robes sweaty.

6. Umayr says:

This person on the left is giving the man on the right a medal of some sort. The person on the left is wearing clothes either because he is rich or because the person on the right has done the Olympics and they do not wear clothes in the Olymics.

7. Kaydi says:

The man is receiving a medal in this picture for doing a sport. This is the same as today’s Olympics.

8. George says:

This is a picture of some one giving a man a medal for a sport. He is naked because that is how they competed.

9. Joseph says:

This picture tells me that this man is receiving an award from another man.

10. Harry says:

This picture tells me that runners in Ancient Greece received medals in the same way as they as they do today.

11. Wyatt says:

This picture tells me that this man is receiving a medal from the other man for some sort of Olympic sport.