Join us in the Learning Hive

The end of 2018!

Friday 21st December | 2 comments
3

Hi all! We have had a super busy end to the term and the children have impressed me with their hand work, singing and acting skills.

We have completed some of our end of term assessments whilst also preparing for Christmas performances and the children have done very well. I am impressed with their focus and the skills they have demonstrated.

Trip

On Monday we went on a trip to Bradford Media Museum to have a look inside the Wonderlab. The children explored lots of scientific concepts that we have looked at this year and were also treated to a workshop all about space. It was very interactive and even involved using some chemicals to represent how light changes.  Here are some images of our day.

This week we have been practising our reading skills by performing poems to the class. The children were given ‘Twas the night before Christmas’ to rehearse and perform. I was very please as at the start there were a few children who didn’t want to perform to the class.

I would also like to say a huge thank you for the gifts I have received for Christmas, they are lovely. Have a lovely break and spend lots of time with friends and family enjoying yourselves! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Miss Jones

2 responses to “The end of 2018!”

1. Sahil says:

I will be looking forward to all educational lessons in 2019.I hope the lessons are tricky because i would like to give them a go.If i get any wrong i will try to fix them and learn from them.I really found maths a bit tricky well this week i really found maths a lot tricky at least i wasn’t alone!Umayr,Srihan,Harry and Max D helped a lot this week.Thank you very much.I will see you next year everybody!

2. Sahil says:

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody.